Pulp Fiction Pinball Machine Released by Chicago Gaming Company – developed at the request of Quentin Tarantino!
Pulp Fiction is a 1994 American crime film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, and is widely considered to be Tarantino’s masterpiece. Pulp Fiction’s narrative is told out of chronological order and follows three main interrelated stories that each have a different protagonist: Vincent Vega, a hitman; Butch Coolidge, a prize fighter; and Jules Winnfield, Vincent’s business partner. The film stars John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Tim Roth, Ving Rhames and Uma Thurman.
Pulp Fiction by Chicago Gaming Company
Pulp Fiction by Chicago Gaming Company is a retro-inspired full-featured modern pinball machine. Developed at the request of Quentin Tarantino who wanted an 1980’s style Pulp Fiction themed pinball machine for his home. Tarantino’s continued involvement throughout the project shaped the final game. Tarantino rarely licenses his intellectual property, it is a unique privilege to produce a game which pays tribute to this masterpiece.
Playfield: More Mechanisms & Greater Depth
Legendary pinball designer Mark Ritchie masterfully crafted a playfield which on its surface appears comparable to games from this era but outside of initial perception features more mechanisms and greater depth than most games produced today. David Thiel forcefully pulls the player into this world utilizing over 250 iconic lines from Pulp Fiction’s legendary cast, five licensed songs from the original movie soundtrack, and a number of original compositions.
Josh Sharpe developed an approachable rule set that is both intuitive and deep enough to engage even the most skilled player. Scott Pikulski’s vintage inspired art package is both stunning and perfectly cohesive.
Pulp Fiction Pinball – Official Trailer
Pulp Fiction Features Include
- 250+ Iconic Lines of Pulp Fiction Dialogue Featuring 19 Movie Characters
- 5 Licensed Songs from the Pulp Fiction Soundtrack – Comanche, Jungle Boogie, Misirlou, Son of a Preacher Man & You Never Can Tell
- Custom Sound & Music Audio Package Designed By David Thiel
- Mirrored Backglass with Custom Hand-Drawn Artwork from Pulp Fiction’s Legendary Jack Rabbit Slim’s Dance Scene
- Playfield w/ Custom Artwork Featuring Vincent Vega, Jules Winnfield, Mia Wallace, Winston Wolf & Jimmie Dimmick
- Classic Pinball-Inspired Cabinet & Backbox with Custom Hand-Drawn Pulp Fiction Artwork
- Retro 13-Segment Alphanumeric LED Scoring Displays
- Knocker Assembly
- RGB LED General Illumination Lighting
- Fully-Integrated, Built-In RGB LED Lighting System on Lower Arch
- 15 RGB LED Software-Controlled Featured Inserts
- Gun Magnet Capable of Catching & Throwing Pinballs
- Custom Sculpted Vincent Vega & Jules Winnfield Figures, “Royale With Cheese” Burger, Illuminated Gold Watch, and Interactive Briefcase
- Playfield Plastics with Custom Hand-Drawn Artwork Featuring Vincent Vega, Jules Winnfield, Butch Coolidge, Captain Koons, Pumpkin & Honey Bunny
- Pawn Shop with 3-Ball Subway Locking Assembly
- 3-Ball Briefcase Locking Assembly
- 4 Memory Drop Targets & 3-Bank Drop Targets
- 2 Adrenaline Heart Hall Effect Spinning Targets
- 5 Multiball Modes Including “Briefcase Boogie” & “Pawn Shop Panic”
- 5 Roll Scene Modes – “Twist Contest”, “BMF Wallet”, “Gold Watch”, “Clean The Car” & “The Shot”
- 3 Mini-Wizard Modes – “Cast Chaos”, “Pulp Fiction Frenzy” & “The Shot”
- “Divine Intervention” Wizard Mode