At Pinball Heaven, our commitment to quality means all our machines must meet a certain standard before we will allow them to carry the Pinball Heaven name.
The standard work that all machines must have done;
- The playfield stripped down and cleaned with our unique 5 step cleaning process, totally re-rubbered, all parts washed, checked and serviced.
- Every solenoid assy removed from underside of playfield to allow cleaning of underside of machine
- Any damaged ramps replaced, protectors installed where appropriate and available.
- All lamps replaced and lenses cleaned.
- Flippers overhauled – new plunger, link and crank, end stop, coil, bushing, spring washers, spring and end of stroke switch replaced.
- Displays checked to satisfaction, less than perfect and a new display is installed!
- Lock fitted to coin door.
- All solenoids checked, cleaned, re-sleeved and tested, re-solder joints as appropriate.
- Game heat and play tested.
- Instruction and price of play cards fitted.
GAMES FOR ARCADE OPERATION Etc. are set
1 credit – 50p
2 credits – £1
5 credits – £2
GAMES FOR HOME USE are set on FREE PLAY