From £ 8,495.00
Alien pinball machine by Pinball Brothers.
Alien Pinball Machine by Pinball Brothers
Pinball Brothers Alien™ Pinball brings you:
- Derelict Ship: Explore the unknown ship on LV-426 and find out what’s below this blue light.
- Acid Burn: Follow the dripping acid through the decks to check where it goes.
- Find Jonesy: Find the cat before the Xenomorph finds you!
- Tunnel Hunt: Descend into the vent tunnel system to find and kill the Alien.
- Self Destruct: Start the countdown to blow up the Nostromo and that abominable beast with it.
Pinball Brothers Aliens™ Pinball will haunt you with:
- Combat Drop: Fly the drop ship to its destination without hitting a mountain.
- APC: Navigate the APC through the structure on LV-426 and kill some Xenos on the way.
- Bug Hunt: Find the colonists in the huge structure – and don’t get your team killed!
- Queens Nest: You found the Alien queen and her nest. Now burn them down!
- Loader Battle: Use the Power Loader exoskeleton to fight the Alien queen.
- On top of this, you will get to play these multiballs:
- Hypersleep: Revive your crew mates from their cryotubes.
- Sentry Guns: Set up your automatic shooting sentry guns and let them blow Aliens away.
- Ambush: Keep the attacking Aliens at bay in Ambush multiball.
- Save Newt: Find Newt and protect her from the roaming Xenomorphs.
Should you still be alive after all those horrors, you might enter All Out War!
In this thrilling game, you will hunt Aliens by hitting the spinners hard, climb deck after deck to rescue colonists over the shiny steel ramps, and finally stand up to the Alien queen in her nest! Be careful or the ball-eating Xenomorph will throw your ball into the abyss and call its siblings to hunt you. Get your crew members out of their hypersleep chambers to stand up to the danger with more than just one ball. Watch the screen over the airlock closely, so you know where the enemy is waiting for you and how much time is left before all is lost. If the moment is right, jump into the airlock and see what you must do next to saveeveryone. Maybe you will even find a secret entrance?
If you find the eggs, burn them so they won’t hatch more of those face hugging monsters that try to jump at your ball from all sides. The MU-TH-UR 6000 computer will always have some surprises to help you out, so be sure to log in often. Run the lengths of the darkest corridors to get a better shot at their ends. Get your crew into the ironclad APC and run it through the inner hallways of the colony structures. And don’t forget to take your weapons with you! Better use them all to double your score, save a life, or just hit that Alien twice with one shot!
Alien has been designed by David Sanders, art was directed by Aurich Lawson, music & sound FX have been arranged by David Thiel, graphics & animation were rendered by Kelly Mazurowski, rules have been programmed by Joe Schober, Brian Dominy did the software programming, James Rees engineered, models by Matt Riesterer & Garret Popek, electronics laid out by Mark Rosier, some 2D artistry by Stefan Akin and the voice of Carol Thiel, starring as MU-TH-UR 6000.
Alien has been resurrected by the Pinball Brothers.
Alien pinball – Ripley version
Included are a hand-sculpted Mini-Screen, a hand-painted Xeno-Head and a beautifully designed Apron. Also in planning is a gorgeous interactive topper.
ALIEN™ Pinball – Standard Version (SV)
- Fight your way through 14 Original Scenes from the Alien™ and Aliens™ Movies
SPECIAL GAME FEATURES:
- Ball-Eating Xenomorph Toy with two RGB lit Bash Targets in front
- Physical 3-ball Hypersleep Chamber Lock
- 5″ Airlock LCD Screen
- 3 Colour-Changing 3D Molded Egg Pop Bumpers
- Jumping Slingshot Facehuggers
- Revive Ball Saver
- Weapons Status Display
- 4 Flippers
RAMPS & TOYS:
- MU-TH-UR 6000 Saucer
- 2 Xenomorph Spinners
- 3 Steel Entrance Ramps
- Platform Ramps & Plastics made of PET-G
- Airlock Scoop Assembly with playfield protector
- Secret Airlock Entrance
- 2 Playfield Magnets
- 3 Bank APC Drop Targets
- 5 RGB lit Weapon Stand-Up Targets
- Metal Apron
- Razorback™ Electronic System
- Après-Ski-System™ for easier playfield handling
- Full RGB LED Lighting System
- Lit Star Posts
- Side Armor with Flipper Button protection
- 18.5″ LCD Screen
- Stereo HiFidelity Sound System
- 8″ bass speaker
- Shaker Motor Connector
Please note that this is the SV version of the game shown and that the game is subject to revision before the final release.