Klein nut driver/spinner tool with magnetic tip
- Additional Information
- Reviews (2)
This Klein nut driver is the best tool for working on pinball machines. You will be amazed at how much easier EVERYTHING is when repairing or maintaining your machines! It is a little pricey, but you will never be sorry you bought it.
- Full hollow shaft design with Rare Earth magnetic tip.
- Full hollow shaft facilitates work on long bolt applications.
- Cushion grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Handle dome is color coded for easy identification.
- Internal flange provides solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Chrome plated shaft helps prevent corrosion.
3/16″ – Typically used on Stern/Sega games for those small hex head screws on microswitches and coin doors
1/4″ – Used absolutely everywhere on every pinball! The screws that hold everything down!
5/16″ – Typically the nut that holds plastics down.
11/32″ – The larger nut that holds some plastics, steel ramps, posts under the playfield.
3/8″ – The nuts at the bottom of thick metal posts
7/16″ – The nuts on coin door frames/backboxes etc.
3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″