Stern Venom Premium pinball machine – available from Pinball Heaven
Stern Pinball, Inc. and Marvel debut an all-new line of pinball games featuring one of Marvel’s most enigmatic, complex, and iconic characters, Venom – who’s ready to wreak havoc.
Select A Host To Bond With
Playing as Venom, gamers will select a host to bond with at the start of each game, altering the entire gaming experience both physically and digitally. Vertical pinball lock symbiote containment vessels located on both sides of the playfield lock and quickly release balls for constant frenetic action as players explore shots through the mechanically changing Agro-Lab and Life Foundation pathways. Players will bash an interactive, custom sculpted Carnage captive ball back into Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane. Additionally, a surprise Doppelganger attack can swing into action at a moment’s notice, unveiling three uplift targets wreaking chaos.
Canvassing the Venom pinball game experience is a collection of hand-drawn comic book style artwork by renowned artist, Jeremy Packer (AKA Zombie Yeti). Depending on which host you choose, players will hear a variety of different styles of music throughout gameplay, including over a dozen music tracks from GRAMMY Award-winning musician Mark Tremonti.
Stern’s Venom pinball games will immerse players into the mayhem of this antihero’s Marvel Universe, featuring more than 20 characters including: Eddie Brock, Flash Thompson, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker, Black Suit Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Riot, Agony, Lasher, Phage, Doppelganger, Venomized Hulk, Venomized Wolverine and Venomized Captain America. Venom’s arch enemy Carnage is collecting Codices to awaken Knull, the God of the symbiotes. Venom must stop Carnage by battling through his army of symbiotes and the Infected to prevent him from taking over the world.
- Lead Game Designer: Brian Eddy
- Software Engineer: Dwight Sullivan and Corey Stup
- Technical Lead Artist: Jeremy Packer (AKA Zombie Yeti)
- Lead Sound Engineer: Jerry Thompson
- Lead Animations: Paul Chamnankit
- Mechanical Engineers: Tom Kopera and Kevin Kolodziej
- Music Tracks: Mark Tremonti
Venom Pinball Presented by Stern Pinball
Stern Venom Premium Features
- Left Target
- Stacking locks on ramp feeds to inlanes
- Rykers Prison Left Orbit
- Alchemax Left Ramp
- Police Station Center Ramp
- Bell Tower target
- Life Foundation horseshoe
- Custom sculpted Carnage captive ball travels back into Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane
- Daily Bugle Scoop with VUK to right habitrail
- Argo-Lab right horseshoe
- The Vault Prison right orbit
- 2 Lanes to 2 Pop bumper nest
- Sneaky Hideout gobble hole
- 3 position 180 ramp with up-post at Life Foundation shot
- Pop-up ramp in Argo-Lab shoot
- Doppelganger swinging sculpt with 3 hanging targets